Would you apply to the toughest job in the market?
We stumbled across this brilliant video of applicants that applied for a highly demanding position - #worldstoughestjob. They posted a fake job listing is shown here and had a video interview.
A few of our favorite requirements are:
- Must be able to work 135+ hours a week
- Willingness to forgo any breaks
- Work mostly standing up and/or bending down
- Crisis management skills a must
- Ability to manage a minimum of 10-15 projects at one time
- Ability to communicate at all levels (basic to advanced)
- Ability to improvise
- Unlimited patience
- Understanding of social media, mobile devices and video games
- Selflessly driven
- Positive disposition at all times
The toughest job in the world - being a Mom. Here's to all the incredible, selfless, and unconditionally loving Moms around the world that always put their best foot forward everyday.
Thank you to the amazing Mothers around the world for being You.
You make the world go round.
(Credit: Huffington Post)