FLATOUT FRANKIE: Behind Flatout Frankie is Sarah Gardner and a bunch of people who happen to love cardboard, folding, construction, great design and good old fashion play-time!
We had the pleasure of meeting Sarah at the ABC Kids Expo and you may have seen our exciting Instagram post about their awesome products!
We're proud to say that we're one of the few USA carriers of this amazing eco-friendly, design-forward and innovative brand.
We love that each design, children are encouraged to engage in their imagination, creativity and personalize their toys to their liking. Each product comes flat packed. They're simple to build, play, draw and personalize! When they grow out of it, you simply recycle the product and move on! Save the planet, and send your little love into a world of fun and play- what more can we ask for!?
Put the head together, decorate it, pop it on top of a broom and let your little one gallop away to the magical world of imagination. Product does not come with a broomstick! Remove the horn for a giddy-up horse ride! This head also look great mounted on a wall. Travel with this easy flat pack and let your love ride into their creative minds.
What makes Flatout Frankie special?
- Beautiful design
- Encourages creative & active play through building, imagination and experimentation
- Comes flat-packed; perfect for sending
- Can be pulled apart at end of play and returned to cardboard envelope – great space saver
- Made of recycled unbleached cardboard by FSC certified manufacturer
- The poles for the heads can be broom handles usually found at home and re-purposed
- The broomsticks can also be colored, washi tape, painted, etc.
Dimensions: 12.6 x 12.2 x 2.4 inches
Flat Packed: 18.9 x 16.5 x .6 inches
All Sales are Final.
Please remember to select the Shipping Option during check out!
Thank you so much for shopping with us.